Mandurah Health is implementing COVID-safe principles under the directions of current WA government guidelines.
Mandurah Health’s Phase 5 COVID Safety Plan includes measures such as more frequent cleaning and disinfection.
Please note the following important information if you are visiting Mandurah Health Clinic:
- Masks are now mandatory in all public indoor settings and outdoors where physical distancing is not possible.
- For more information on the directions for wearing masks, please visit the WA Government website.
- Mandurah Pilates students will currently need to wear a mask when attending the Pilates studio.
- Contact tracing is currently in effect at our clinic. When visiting Mandurah Health clinic, you can download the SafeWA app from Apple App Store or Google Play and scan in on arrival, or you may sign in manually.
- Please ensure you maintain physical distancing when you attend Mandurah Health Clinic and do not visit the clinic if you are unwell. Please stay home and seek medical advice.
- For WA residents, the COVID-19 information helpline is 13 268 43.
- For up to date official health advice on COVID-19 for WA, please visit the WA Government website.
- To review the list of current exposure sites, please visit Healthy WA.
- Mandurah Health will continue to communicate relevant information that may affect our patrons via our email newsletter, and our Facebook and Instagram social media channels.