COVID-19 Updates To Our Policies
We’d like to notify you of an update to our Clinic policies due to the COVID-19 current advice.
We wish to assure you that our clinic is routinely cleaned and sanitised every day, and additional hygiene measures are being taken during this time.
We support and follow official governmental advice. If there are any changes to our policies, we will notify visitors to our clinic.
In the meantime, we request that if you are unwell you do not attend the clinic. Please ring us to let us know and we will happily reschedule for you.
If you attend Pilates sessions, please note that we advise bringing both your own towel and a hand towel. Again, if you are unwell, we ask that you cancel your session – no late cancellation fee will apply.
The wellbeing of our Chiropractic patients, Pilates students, staff , visitors and families has always been of paramount importance to our team.
Although there is currently no treatment for COVID-19, of course it’s always a good idea to keep our immune system as strong and healthy as possible. You can read our top tips below!
Thank you for helping us to apply extra protective measures for the health of our community members, we appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again soon.
– The Mandurah Health Team
Immunity Booster Tips
- Wash your hands frequently and correctly
- Avoid smoking
- Minimise or avoid alcohol intake
- Stay informed with factual and official news sources as unreliable sources can create unnecessary fear and stress
- Maintain a diet high in nutrition, including lots of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Continue to exercise in moderation
- Drink plenty of fresh water
- Avoid soft drinks
- Avoid touching your face
- Seek nutritional advice for your needs. The following supplements may be helpful for the immune system: Vit D3, Vitamin C, Zinc, Probiotics, and Fish Oil
- Keep a sense of humour
- Maintain social contact with friends and loved ones, even if it is just a phone call
- Studies show that Chiropractic treatments may help to strengthen the immune system
- Consider starting (or continue) a meditation practice for the parasympathetic nervous system
- Listen to your body and rest if unwell.