Mandurah Health – Why Choose Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic treatment serves to align your body, allowing you to move freely and enjoy multiple health benefits. At Mandurah Health, we are here to help you achieve wellness and health through Chiropractic care.
We focus on three main areas:
Prevention of Pain & Injury
Maintenance of Health
We can help you with:
- Keeping your spine and joints healthy and mobile throughout all stages of life
- Diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Back, neck, shoulder, hip, knee pain, including tears, bursitis, disc bulge, herniations
- Pain and injury management
- Postural assessment, scoliosis,
- Joint mobilisation
- Mobility, Balance, coordination and falls prevention for seniors
- Diagnosis and treatment of injuries, including sports injuries, auto accidents, whiplash
- Headaches and Migraines
- Joint conditions, Osteoporosis, Arthritis and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diagnosis and treatment for Sciatica
- Jaw pain and TMJ
- Chiropractic treatment for Pregnancy and Post Natal Clients
- Rehabilitative exercises to support your daily activities, sport and work
- Pilates classes – Clinical, Fitness, Prenatal, Post Natal, Mat work Pilates, Rehabilitation Pilates – with personalised programs
- Pre and post surgery management
- Flexibility, core strength and stability, self myofascial release exercises
Techniques May Include:
Chiropractic adjustment of the spinal joints – joint manipulation, gentle mobilisation and soft tissue therapy
- Soft tissue technique
- Dry needling
- Muscle release technique
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Take the time to diagnose and treat any imbalance in the spine and musculoskeletal system.
- Listen to you and discuss your individual needs.
- Understand and evaluate your medical history, exercise and sporting background, and your work and lifestyle habits and how this may be affecting your health.
- Consistently strive to educate and share our knowledge of evidence based research in the field of musculoskeletal health.
Stay on Track with PhysiApp
At Mandurah Health we use the latest technology to help our patients achieve their outcomes. To create your customised exercise programs we use an app called PhysiApp which helps you complete your prescribed exercise program by following narrated exercise videos. Built-in reminders help you to stay on track towards a better you! PhysiApp can be accessed in your browser by clicking on the button below. Or you can also download it for FREE from the App store or Google Play.
Chiropractic, the Natural Choice
Contact us today!
45c Breakwater Parade
Mandurah WA 6210
(08) 9535 2303